1. What is the typical compressive strength
per square inch of a concrete foundation for a two story home.
A: 2000 lbs.
B: 1 ton
C: 1 kip
2. What is the typical height of a residential door ?
3. How many hinges does a typical door have ?
B: 1-1/2 pairs
4. How many contractors should you get for a bid ?
5. How long does a bid take to process ?
A: 1 day
B: 3 months
C: 2-3 weeks
6. What is the actual size of a 2x4 ?
B: 1-1/2"x 3-1/2"
C: 1-3/4" x 3-3/4"
7. What does Kiln dried refer to ?
A: A Scottish Kilt.
B: The process by which lumber is dried.
C: The scientific name for dried lumber.
8. What is the weight of the hammer for a typical framer ?
A: 16 oz.
B: 21 oz.
C: 32 oz.
9. How many teeth does a 14 tooth saw have ?
10. How many sets of plans does a contractor need to estimate a project.
If you cannot see any answers when you hold your mouse over the lightbulb, please click here for the hyperlink version of this quiz.
Thanks for taking our quiz. If you have information you would like to forward to us, please do. We will try to put your information on the quiz.
Disclaimer: All questions and answers are for fun only.
Submissions : We will try to answer all questions but may not be able to respond every one.